Sunday, August 24, 2008

Strong desire to blog

Yes, I am aware that this is my fourth blog today, but whatever.
By the way, Styff, if you're reading this you have to scroll down quite a ways to the post I told you about (:

Anyway, I have this habit that if I'm bored and on the computer at the same time, I go onto Google or Yahoo (preferably Yahoo), go to images, type in a random word and see what comes up. I love looking at the incredible photography that comes up. For instance,
"twigs"

"lights"



"art"


"autumn"
note: my favorite season!


Isn't it beautiful? This is why I love photography. It reminds me that there's so much beauty everywhere, we have to not just look, but also see.
"Open up my eyes to the things unseen."
This is my prayer when I walk out my front door.
Jesus, show me.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

ah, this is great.
you should do this on flickr instead of yahoo.
its even better.