Sunday, August 24, 2008

A couple updates...

First:
I finally updated my friends list and took off those who don't blog anymore and whatnot.
But I do have a lot of new people on my list!
Yay for them (:
Also, for those of you who have gotten married since I've had my blog (a la Alanna and Annie [though I may have to take you off as well Annie, considering you haven't blogged since June 3rd! tsk, tsk]), I changed your last names.
Second:
I cleaned out my closet. It's been a goal for the past like 5 summers to do this. I know what you're thinking. "Wow, big deal!" Seriously, it is. I couldn't walk in my closet before. I, in fact, do have a walk-in closet, so cleaning it out made all the difference. See for yourself.
(before)


Oh, I also have had this little "Wall of Fame" on my closet door since 5th grade, but I took it down


(after!)
Organized books!

No more celebrities staring at me!

Yay for being able to walk in my closet again!

Phew, what a relief (:

No comments: