Monday, August 18, 2008

The good old days...

This weekend I was with Mariah Snyder! I got to help her sing at Mariners for their Jr. High students! It was a blast, I'm so glad I got the amazing opportunity to do that with her (:
Here's a fun little snapshot:

Anyway, I stayed at her house Saturday night, and while I was in the guest bedroom, I came across a scrapbook that my c-group had made for her right before she got married and (almost) moved to Oklahoma. I remember it was out last c-group ever and we all brought a ton of pictures and every girl made one page with pictures and a little note attached on there as well, and then we put all the pages together to make a fun little scrapbook for her. It was so much fun looking at them...some of the pictures were from the beginning of our 7th grade year, and I'm not gonna lie, some of us look scary, and little! We looked like 4 year olds! So I thought it'd be fun to let you in on some of our little c-group adventures, I mean considering we had the greatest c-group ever!









Mariah has more pictures from when we were really little, and I don't, but still we look like babies! That's all for now, considering I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. Okay, great

No comments: