Sunday, August 24, 2008

Driver's Ed, continued


I'm halfway done with Driver's Ed. I really hate it. Though it's very useful, it's unbelievably boring. Seriously, I almost fell asleep while I was in the middle of a couple units. There's a huge amount of reading, which is not my cup of tea, considering I'm a bit of a slow reader, and only read fast when I'm interested in what I'm reading. But no, not Driver's Ed. Hopefully I'll get it all done within the next few days. But here's a little peek at how bored I got during Driver's Ed.
These are the four items that kept me sane throughout the night.
Starbucks double-shot Energy+Coffee drink, chapstick (the usual), nail polish (yes, I painted my nails during Driver's Ed), and my cell phone.

Drank a whole can of this little beauty, though I'm sad to say it did not do a terrific job of keeping me awake


And to top it all off, I had a little photoshoot with my rings



Friends, welcome to my beyond exciting life.

3 comments:

larsita said...

you don't know me. i'm just randomly reading different blogs while i upload music to iTunes. i came across yours & you make me laugh. just wanted to tell you i enjoyed reading! good luck with drivers ed & always wear your seatbelt! :)

sunshine said...

1. we have the same phone
2. i drink those double shots all
the time.
they are so good!

Erin Brady said...

Ha ha Oh yes, such an interesting life :) You make me laugh, love!