Sunday, August 31, 2008

Driver's Ed, part tres

So I was working on the last three units of driver's ed all day today...and when I say all day, I literally mean ALL DAY. I woke up around 11:45 this morning, had breakfast, then thewaydrivingschool.com I went! After all that, with about three 30 minute breaks in between each unit, I finally FINISHED! But, of course I got really really bored in the process (again), and had some picture fun with some nearby items. Exhibit A:


I was in awe by the sunset tonight, it was gorgeous!

And then it happened. I took the final test on all the units, and I almost started crying when I saw this:

Hooray! No more driver's ed! (:

4 comments:

Erin Brady said...

What is the second picture of?

Alyssa said...

yeah!!!

Jaclyn Parker said...

hooray!!!

Jason and Jenn Byers said...

can we say....SCARY?! i can't believe you're old enough to get your permit!