Friday, August 1, 2008

Chaotic Harmony

Okay, so, I've been meaning to blog about Chaotic Harmony. But I haven't. But now I am. Don't know what, or who they are?
Oh, they're just a band. There's five band members, two of them just happen to be my cousins.
Tanner Bednar (13): Lead vocals and rhythm guitar
Wyeth Bednar (15): Drums
Seriously, they're our age, and they're SO good! They live in Elgin, Illinois and they've won a few contests, like 'Fox Fire Fest', 'Battle of the Bands' and I think another was called 'Elgin Idol' or something. But yeah, they do gigs quite often and I'm just really really proud of them and how much talent they have (:
If you want to know more about them, and hear their songs!, check out their myspace here.

^^^ Yes, I finally figured out how to do the links (: Go me! And go Chaotic Harmony!

No comments: