Sunday, January 13, 2008

Track & Field

Yep, I'm joining this spring at my school. Track & Field.

Pros and Cons

Pros:
1) the indorphins are always great and make me happy
2) good exercise
3) I'll meet a lot of people
4) they say it looks good on college apps.?

Cons:
1) I get tired after running for a while
2) I have to stay after school most of the time to run and do track and field-y things
3) I'm really nervous that I won't do good and will be running behind everyone
4) I'm not in shape
5) I'll be doing soccer at the same time with AYSO, so it'll be pretty difficult to do two sports and have to deal with school

Please pray for me, that I get more pros out of this then the cons. I just want to have fun, meet new friends, and get good exercise, and please pray that it doesn't interfere with my school work because I'm lazy enough with that as it is. I hope this'll be a good experience! (:

1 comment:

kayla rae said...

Ahh! Why would you enjoy running for fun!? I just don't understand...

Good luck ((: