Sunday, January 6, 2008

Top 10 Pictures of 2007

Late, I know. But here are my favorite pictures of 2007!
You have to know, that narrowing it down to only 10 was friggen hard for me. I have a million favorite pictures, but okay, I guess these are some of the classics (:

10) May. Pictured: the great Doug Elliott, Jordan. Location: Mariah Snyder (old c-group leader)'s wedding. Why: Doug Elliott, he's just my favorite.


9) May. Pictured: Kari, Andrea, Jordan. Location: Castille Elementary school, where we went to elementary school. Why: We're adorable.


8) June. Pictured: Chase, Tyler, Teddy, Rachel, Jordan, Krista, girl?, Shell. Location: Flo Jo Park as part of Strive retreat. Why: Our mission was to create a game with very odd and random objects (we won!) and the fact that our name was Jesus (pronounced hey-sues) in a Barrel and the Blind Dog Catcher.


7) June. Pictured: mannequin, Jordan, Nani. Location: Downtown Disney. Why: It's just a fantastic picture. That's it.


6) June. Pictured: (top) Jordan, Nani, cousins Leanne, Maria. (bottom) cousins Brittany, Jennah, Nikki, Rheanna. Location: Chicago, Illinois for my cousin Alyssa's wedding. Why: I lovelovelove this picture because it has almost all of my lovely girl cousins from Chicago in it, and it was such a fun night with all our costume attire that our Great aunt Maggie brought (:


5) July. Pictured: Jordan, cousins Betsy and Sarah. Location: Minnesota, Claton family's backyard, trampoline. Why: These girls make my life. This picture kind of describes our relationship together. They're my cousins, but I feel like they're my little sisters whenever we're together. 'Twas a very intense trampoline-jumping day (:


4) October. Pictured: Andrea, Jordan, Brittany, Torey, Nikki (missing, Kari). Location: Flo Jo Park, Homecoming pictures. Why: I love this, because our parents thought it'd be cute if we looked all laugh-y and smile-y and looked like we were laughing at each other. So, we fake laughed, but it was really stupid, so we ended up laughing anyway at our stupidness. Good times.


3) October. Pictured: my brother Justin and sister Nani. Location: sister's wedding at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel. Why: This is the most adorable picture I think I've ever seen/taken. I love my brother and sister!


2) October. Pictured: cousins Tanner, Brad, Jordan, Wyeth. Location: Newport Beach Marriott Hotel. Why: These boys are fantastic! I think this was our first picture with all of us together, and I always have such a fun time with them. Oh, what hilarious memories we have.


2.5) October. Pictured: matress. Location: Newport Beach Marriott Hotel. Explanation? Well, this may look like just an ordinary matress, and it is, but there's a story behind it. You see, I stayed a night in my three crazy Chicago cousins' (Tanner, Brad and Wyeth, pictured above) room while they were here for my sister's wedding, and there wasn't enough room for all of us in one little room (my aunt and uncle had to sleep in there too). So, around 12 or 1 in the morning, the three of them ran to a nearby cousin's room, manage to steal a matress for me to sleep on, and run back with it to the room. Aren't they the sweetest little darlings?


1) December. Pictured: Rachael, Jordan. Location: HSM Band Christmas Party. Why: Oh, that was such a great night..and look at our potato-y faces, just fabulous.



2007 was such a fun year! Have a happy 2008, please!

3 comments:

Heather Leith said...

wow, love these.

ponch0 said...

i loveee themm all...

and i love you of course ((:

Erin Brady said...

Hi, these are great :)