Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh happy day!

Well, today was such a good day at 1:30. Before that, was not good though. I had my last two finals at school, and Biology was one of them. The other was Health, easy, I have an A in the class. But Biology, holy crap. I'm so scared to know what grade I got on that. 180 questions! That's insane, I know! My teacher is crazy! I swear I guessed on at least 80%. Great. Oh boy, I'd be lucky if I get a D. I'd be satisfied with that though, because I have a C in the class, so it might now go down that much with a D? I don't know. All I know was Bio was just not fun. Not at all.

But, on the happy note, finals are all OVER! I'm so relieved! No homework, studying. or any school-related things to worry about for the weekend. Plus, we have tomorrow off school, so it's a long weekend! (: I got home, had some Bagels and Brew, then took a shower and got ready for Tesoro's Winter Formal. Well, I didn't go, but I went to my best friends' (and small group girls!) pictures and they're just so lovely, they even wanted me to stay for their dinner at Peppinos. The location was beautiful, on the Mission Viejo Lake. And I lovedlovedloved taking pictures of them, because they looked gorgeous!


Brittany, Torey and Andrea




Oh, I love them


Andrea looks like a little porcelain doll


Most of the group. These were the only people I knew in it


Jenna, Torey and Rachel, my Small group girls! (minus Andrea)






They're so cute


Paris (Rachel's sister), Jenna, Torey and Rachel being the Spice Girls




Oh, Brittany


Best friends (:




Andrea, my little model




Rachel and Connor, the little lovebirds


Strike a pose!



There's more but these are most of the good ones. Oh, it was such a fun day! Except, right now, I have a bad stomach ache from all the great food at Peppino's :(

No comments: