Monday, September 3, 2007

Oh Summer, I miss you already

Yes, most of you know, school does start tomorrow. For me, it'll start at Capistrano Valley High School. I'm very excited for being a locker buddy with my best friend Kari, seeing my old friends, meeting new friends, wearing my new clothes!, the dances, the games i'll watch (not play, are you kidding?), etc.

But of course, the homework, tests, projects, late night studying, no sleep, waking up earlyyyyy, headaches, mean teachers, etc., etc., etc....

Summer really did FLY this time. I mean REALLY FLY.

For my last day of summer, three of my best friends (Andrea, Kari and Brittany) slept over at mi casa last night. Sadly, this morning, Kari and Andrea had to go do some last - minute school shopping, so that left me and Brittany and then Torey to see the Nanny Diaries at the Spectrum together. I'm so glad we left right after attempting to shop for 10 minutes because all of the thoughts of what my new school will be like and remembering how I got stressed for too much homework last year gave me a massive headache. I was too depressed to take any pictures.

When I got home I really did feel like crying...school is really here. Ugh. My mom and I went to Target and got a few things we needed...and my headache went away after mommy's helpful pep-talks about how school will be wonderful and when I got a few new shirts :)

Well, now I'm going to try and go to bed soon and prepare myself for tomorrow. Love you all and have an amazing first day/week of school!

3 comments:

kayla rae said...

I know, summer went by so fast, and I am so sad! I hope your first day of high school is amazing!

It was fun indeed chatting at Ralph's (:

Heather Leith said...

i feel bad for you. i start on thursday.

but i am still soosososo sad. i will truly miss junior high.

rachel said...

how was your first day? i laugh at you. heather says she misses jr. high... i miss kindergarten! oh the good ol' days!