Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wow

Okay, so in my house, there is a door that leads from the inside of my house, to the garage, just like most houses. Just so you know, that door is usually always unlocked so I can get into the house after school...so it's always just been a regular habit for me to throw my whole body into the door because it's always opened when I've done that.

Well anyways, the other day, right after school, I was walking to the door from my garage to go into my nice, air conditioned, refreshing house. Considering it was so hot last week, I think I walked way faster than usual to that door when I thought about how amazing that air conditioning sounded. I wanted it. Bad.

So I finally get to the door, yank the handle, and push with all my might. Suddenly, my head and body both collided with the door and I almost fell backwards. Yes, you can laugh. I seriously had the biggest shock at that moment...the door was locked. Locked! It was the weirdest thing to not see that door open. I mean really it was.

Sorry if this story was totally pointless to you, I was just pretty amused with myself.

1 comment:

rachel said...

I have you know that i hate siging into my blogger accont just to comment on a post.... but i though this was totally worth it! So funny! I'm just picturing you body slamming the door! I've done that once or twice!- big boo boos.