Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm it.

Yeah, no one tagged me, but I was a bit bored at the moment so I tag myself. Here we go.

1. Where is your cell phone? right next to the computer (also right next to me).
2. Where is one of your parents? downstairs.
3. Cheesecake? ick.
4. Your favorite thing to do? have fun, being in an amazing mood.
5. Your dream last night? I can't remember.
6. Your favorite drink? hmm, I love lotsa things, but I'll have to say water, chai teas, and a wide variety of the Starbucks frappuchino menu.
7. The room you're in? mine.
8. George Bush? don't like him so much right now.
9. What you're good at? uh, I honestly don't know.
10. One of your wish list items? an Invisibility Cloak.
11. Where did you grow up? right here, in mi casa.
12. The last thing you did? went to Albersons with my mother.
13. What are you wearing? jeans, and a gray T-shirt.
14. Who stole your sunglasses? no one, I just always lose them.
15. Ketchup? I like it.
16. Your computer? widescreen HP something something.
17. Your life? pretty exciting right now.
18. Your mood? I have to pee.
19. Your next blog? who knows...
20. Your car is? I just found out today that I get my permit in 11 months!!!! AHH!!!!
21. Your summer? not the best, but still fantastic in a lot of ways.
22. Your favorite color? aqua, yellow, blue.
23. When is the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago.

I tag Mariah and whoever else wants to do this! (:

No comments: