Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School, Back to School

Well, my day went pretty good I guess. My teachers are alright too.

1) Girard (Chourus): She wasn't there...probably still stuck on Summer time, but our sub was really funny. :)
2) Hogan (Biology): I can tell she'll be a bit strict and she's already warned about being weird and pushy...not a good sign.
3) Miller (English): He's SUPER forgetful! I don't know if I've ever heard so many, "What did we do last year? I forgot." or, "Oh that book...yeah we would read it but I can't remember where I put them, so scratch that one off the list." Wow. He's really funny though, so I think I'll like him.
4) Martin (Spanish): REALLY really nice, although she speaks Spanish all the time and sometimes it got a bit confusing, but hey, that's how we learn right? Already I remembered a ton of Spanish that I learned last year!
5) Kubba (Algebra): Nice, first year of teaching, lets us chew gum, I doubt there will be any problems. Plus I know a million people in her class.
6) Health (Cunningham): I've heard she's strict, but she was pretty nice today, so I'll give her credit for that.

Well, sounds like a mixed up bunch, but I really hope it'll be a good year!

2 comments:

kayla rae said...

Sounds fun, glad you had a great first day!

ponch0 said...

Sounds great Ms. Freshman!!!!