Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by miss Mariah Snyder

Oh, I love these!

1.You’re feeling: Great!
2.To your left: A picture of my brother and his two friends hugging..it's not awkward at all.
3.On your mind: The song "We Run This" by Missy Elliott (oh, Air Guitar!)
4.Last meal included: Blueberry Tart, Plain Tart, cookie dough, tiny little cheesecakes and strawberries...Cherry on Top, duh!
5.You sometimes find it hard to: Accept some things.
6.The weather: 81
7.Something you have a collection of: Hm, stuffed animals from forever ago.
8.A smell that cheers you up: Cinnamon or yummy fresh baked cookies
9.A smell that can ruin your mood: Stink bombs...oh, it has happened before. 6th grade, 5th period, some kid just threw one on the ground, disgusting!
10.How long since you last shaved: 2 days
11.The current state of your hair: Long and straight
12.The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Tub of NaNo Vapor...my brother's (I'm in his room, mind you).
13.Your skill with chopsticks: I can get the job done.
14.Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Depends on what I'm looking for.
15.Something you’re craving: The cornbread in the fridge, mmm (:
16.Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I don't care about politics, it's so annoying, just pick someone other than Hillary!
17.How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Zero.
18.Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: The beach or on a walk somewhere.
19.You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Mother.
20.Something that freaks you out a little: My Biology teacher, Ms. Hogan.
21.Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Oh, Cherry on Top.
22.You have never: been skydiving. I can't wait til my 18th birthday, I'm so going to!
23.You never want to: fail at something I strive towards.

I tag KAYLA JOHNSTON and ERIN BRADY.

1 comment:

kayla rae said...

These are so fun to read, mine is done (: