Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 reasons I'm so so happy!

1) I just found out tonight at soccer practice that we only have two weekends of games left and then we're DONE! FINALLY! 7 years of AYSO, and I'm never going back, never!

2) Track is also over! I'm kind of sad about that one, because it was really fun, and I felt great after the workouts, but I really need a break after having it every day after school. Since Track is 6th period, all we have to do is check in with Coach Sayles, sit around and do whatever we want either on the bleachers or in Sayles' room for an hour and a half. It's nice, cause I can get my homework done, listen to music, chit chat with friends, etc. I wish we could leave school, but we're not allowed until 2:30. But oh well, sitting doing nothing is better than sitting in a boring classroom learning and 2:30 is 15 minutes before everyone else gets out, yeah girl!

3) My Biology teacher said we won't be having any tests until about a week or two after STAR tests are over, which is about 3 to 4 weeks. Phew! HUGE relief!

4) I'm really excited about being with my best friends and more church friends at Tesoro next year! I'm really excited to just get a fresh start at a new school..it'll be great! (:

5) I thought about it today, and in less than a year, I will have my licsence (lisence? or liscence? I can't spell). That is such a crazy feeling!

6) Alanna and Jared are getting married so so soon! Wooo!

7) My brother comes home in 33 dayssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) Tomorrow I'm seeing my school's musical with my mom and Amanda! I'm so excited it'll be fabulous!

9) I have Choir and Track banquets coming up soon, and I'm really excited to dress up all pretty and take pictures with my fantastic friends (:

10) 49 days (including weekends) until SUMMER! 35 days (excluding weekends) until SUMMER!

1 comment:

Allison said...

license.

(one of each...in alphabetical order!)