Friday, April 25, 2008

Professional Wedding Pictures

I just realized that I never posted my sister's professional wedding pictures. Sorry! There's way too many to post on here, obviously, so I decided to give you the link, and look at all of them if you want. So follow these guidelines, step-by-step:

1. Go to --> http://www.lynnettephoto.com/
Then, you will be at Lynette Mortero Photography.

2. Once you're on the site, click 'enter site'.

3. When it brings you to the next page, you'll see pictures of different weddings in a slideshow. Below that you'll see some links. Click the one that says 'find wedding'.

4. Once on the next page, scroll down until you see 'Jen + Jason'. When you click on that, it'll say you need a password. The password is byers (Jason's last name).

5. From there, you can just click on the pictures you want to see enlarged, or you can go to the top right and click 'slideshow' and viola!

If you look at them, I really hope you enjoy them! If you look at all of them (which I doubt any of you want to do) you really get the feel that you were at the wedding, since our photographer got like, every little detail! But I loved Lynette, she takes amazing pictures. I highly recommend her if you know anyone getting married and they need a photographer!

Here's a little preview of some really cool pictures she got (: They make me so happy




I love this picture, because it was my sister's first look at herself after getting ready for like 3 hours




The incredible prayer my Uncle Mark did for my brother's deployment

No comments: