Thursday, April 24, 2008

F?!

I hate Biology. I have an F in that class. I also hate Schoolloop, because he's what told me I have an F in Biology.
Ugh, I don't get it! I try and try to study, and everything just doesn't stick to my brain! My teacher isn't all that great either. Ms. Hogan...yeah, she is definitely not something I want to ever talk about to anyone, I dislike her very much. She knows I try in that class! But whenever I ask for help, it's like she tries to come up with something to make me understand it even less! She makes no sense! Jeez woman! Cut me some slack!
I'm sorry if I sound like a stuck up complainer, but that's just how I feel right now and I need to vent...if that makes sense?
I've never had an F in a class. Never. But thanks to Biology, Ms. Hogan, Schoolloop, and whoever had the faintest idea that Biology should become a high school subject that students one day in the future might fail, I am writing this sad sad little blog. F!

No comments: