Thursday, April 10, 2008

I like you, American Airlines

Today I flew home from Chicago (in quite nasty weather by the way, and if you check the news you'll see how badly flights have been cancelled etc., etc...). There is one thing I recommend if you ever fly on American Airlines:

Go to the plane bathroom right when you get into the aircraft (while people are boarding). I did this because I had to pee real bad and didn't have time to go in the regular airport bathrooms before I boarded the plane. Oh, you wouldn't believe what I discovered!
They put some delicious air-freshener in there before anyone uses it that is the tangy smell of citrusy orange. Mmm! Yum! So it's really important to go before other people use the lavetory because it gets so stinky so quickly, and you'll miss the fabulous orangy greatness!
I highly recommend it.

No comments: