Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday nights

I really don't like Sunday nights. I just don't. Call me a complainer, but I just don't like them. I have a problem where I get way too anxious for the next day, which is Monday, as in the start of a new week at school. I dread looking at the clock, because it seems that every time I look at it, another hour passes by, and school and homework and tests and teachers are just that much closer to me. Ew, not a pretty sight. Sometimes, I get this feeling in my head that I have to get so much stuff done before another week of school, because I think I won't have time when I have so much school work to do and such. So, on Sunday nights, I've attempted to clean out my entire closet (which never ends up happening by the way), I try to watch a ton of movies that I've been wanting to watch for a long time (that never happens either), I usually want to go to the gym because I'll feel like I'll have no time the rest of the week, sometimes I do all of the homework I had over the weekend (only sometimes, but who doesn't do that?), and the list goes on. Bottom line, I just get nervous for another long week ahead of me, and I don't think that's very normal.
This might only be me, but does this happen to anyone else? I mean, I'd really like to know, please, so I don't feel like I'm insane.

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

i dont get anxious, i just get annoyed that school gets closer and my weekend is over.