Friday, February 29, 2008

15 things I want to do before 2008 is over

1. Go parisailing
2. Learn how to play either the piano or the guitar (even if it's just a little)
3. Go to a mud field on a rainy day with my besties and play mud football
4. Go to Chicago and Missouri for family purposes
5. Teach my new dog at least 2-3 tricks
6. Read at least 15-20 books (since there's a million I want to read)
7. Sing in HSM
8. Clear the bar in high jumping for Track (and also use Track to help me get into better shape!)
9. Get my braces off...ugh
10. Get a B or higher in my Biology class, since that hasn't happened yet
11. Change a life
12. Go somewhere I've never been before - preferably somewhere fabulous
13. Go to Sea World with Torey Markowitz like we've been planning for like 2 years but still have not done
14. DriveDriveDrive!
15. Memorize scripture

1 comment:

Allison said...

These are great goals!
Can't wait to hear about how they go!