Monday, February 4, 2008

Lalalalala

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Jesus
2. My family
3. My best friends
4. Exercising (now that I'm finally doing it)
5. Starbucks
6. Photography
7. Helping other people
8. Singing

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a missions trip in another country not in America
2. Travel the world
3. Get married and have a big family
4. Go skydiving and parisailing
5. Change at least one life
6. Be remembered in a great way
7. Graduate a fabulous college and be successful
8. Get Laser Eye Surgury - I know that sounds terrible, but I'm about 1 step away from being blind

8 things I say often:
1. Oh dear/flip
2. Ugh
3. Oh, shnikes
4. Are you serious/kidding me right now?
5. Oh Lord
6. Wow
7. Oh my gosh
8. I just say the word "Oh" a lot

8 TV shows you recently watched
1. Hannah Montana
2. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
3. Full House
4. Project Runway
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. That's So Raven
7. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
8. I can't think of any more

8 Artists I never tire of listening to:
1. Phil Wickham
2. Michael Buble
3. Imogen Heap
4. Feist
5. Hillsong
6. John Mayer
7. Music and Lyrics soundtrack - the songs that Hugh Grant sings
8. My brother singing Kelly Clarkson and Evanescence

8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Pretending they're cool
4. Their incredible good-looks (: haha
5. They always feed me
6. Forgiving
7. We make each other look stupid, and laugh at ourselves
8. That we've been best friends since we were little tykes

8 Things I learned in 2007:
1. God is always there
2. Life isn't perfect
3. Family will always be there for you when you need them most
4. I really love my friends
5. I can't rely on people for everything
6. Middle school wasn't as bad as I thought
7. You will get let down by people you love
8. High school isn't as exciting as some people say...but it does have it's moments

I tag Mariah Snyder!

2 comments:

ponch0 said...

Jordan, you are the best person evahhh ((:

♥ Blair ♥ said...

heyy i <3 ur blog mind if i borrow ur 8 things idea??? i wont post it if u dont give me the ok