Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mrs. Sanchez, I love you already

I got a new English 1 teacher this semester. I used to have Mr. Miller. Now I have Mrs. Sanchez. I liked her at first, but she gives way more work and homework than Mr. Miller did. But I had to give her props for just being a really nice and cool teacher. I mean, the woman gave us candy on Valentines Day, her room has an African/jungle theme, and she's just an overall great person. But today, really put her at the top of my list. I was walking out of class at the end of the period, and I said, "Bye Mrs. Sanchez." and gave a little smile. She was like, "Bye Jordan. By the way, it's so great having you in my class, you're such a wonderful student, so thank you for that!" I was like well dang girl, anytime! Yay you, Mrs. Sanchez, yay you!

1 comment:

Erin Brady said...

"I was like well dang girl, anytime! Yay you, Mrs. Sanchez, yay you!"

My favorite quote. I love you :) That sounds like something I would say. I bet I have said that before. You are great, Jordan.