Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pass the Cheer


Dear Starbucks,
I miss your red cups already. They put me in such a cheery mood everytime I had one of your delicious masterpieces. But, most of all, the quote on each cup was what I liked most. You did really good on that this year. I don't remember it all, but it went along the lines of...
"This Christmas season, instead of thinking about all the bad things, think of what really matters. When your at a stoplight, think of the red color as stopping and thinking about the important things. When you see the green light, think of that as going and doing good things for yourself and for others. Pay the toll for the car behind you, spend time with your family..."
That's all I can remember, but your quotes always inspire me. When I go to Starbucks and read the quote on my cup I think of it as my advice for the day. So, thank you Starbucks for doing what you do, and making people, like me, happy and inspired (:
Love, Jordan Gunderson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. I love reading them too

عائلة آل الريحاني said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
عائلة آل الريحاني said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wow, ur getting alot of spam...