Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged by Mariah!

in 3 words or less...
1. Where is your cell phone? next to me
2. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend or Husband/Wife? no one!
3. Where is one of your parents? kitchen
4. Cheesecake? yuckk!
5. Your favorite thing to do? laugh, be myself
6. Your dream last night? can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Starbucks (a lot of that) and many more that are just so tasty!
8. The room you're in? brother's
9. George Bush? don't care about politics
10. What you're good at? not sure right now
11. One of your wish list items? things to get better
12. Where did you grow up? Orange County, California
13. The last thing you did? ate yummy Wahoo's!
14. What are you wearing? Jeans, sweater
15. Who stole your sunglasses? I don't know
16. Ketchup? yes
17. Your computer? hp laptop
18. Your life? could be better, hopefully will soon
19. Your mood? a little down to be honest
20 Your next blog? wedding pictures hopefully (sorry for the delay!)
21. Your car is? still in my mind
22. Your summer? I was never home!
23. Your relationship status? single
24. Your favorite color(s)? aqua, yellow, red
25. When is the last time you laughed? Hannah Montana or Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I tag whoever wants to do this, and I am sorry for not posting the pictures from my sister's wedding, I've been really busy! But I will soon.

No comments: