Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh Chi Alpha, you were amazing

Chi Alpha was so much fun and I'm so excited and happy that I went.
The favorite things:

- My amazing cabin..# 15!
- Playing baseball for the first time in forever (and hitting every pitch! Oh yes, I guess my one season of softball finally paid off)
- The incredible workshops and speakers and their captivating messages.
- The OUTSTANDING worship! Gets me every time..I just lovelovelove worship, and I love seeing people you'd never think would get that into a song, and then totally going all out and seeing them rock out and loving Jesus through the music.
- Hanging out with all the awesome friends.
- Meeting new friends.
- Seeing unexpected people that I totally didn't know were coming like, ANNIE SUMMERS!
- Making bracelets at 12 AM with my cabin girls (thank you Chelsea!)
- Watching people make complete fools out of themselves in the LOSER Dance Contest...most hilarious thing I have ever seen.
- Seeing others grow in their faith with God.
- Seeing myself grow in my relationship with God.
- Cuddling with Rachel Styffe at the freezing cold outside Chapel this morning.
- McKee Prayer Chapel and going to Insperation Point for the first time.
- Watching 17 guys squish together on a tiny little platform around a tree at the ropes course...yes, 17..I really was impressed.
- Taking jumping, leaves, and just fun pictures with everyone!
- THE COLD WEATHER AND WEARING MANY LAYERS OF CLOTHING! YES!
- Long conversations and catching up with the lovely Krista Ward.
- Making my second leather bracelet at the Arte Shoppe.
- Singing all the old N'Sync songs and dancing on the bus ride home with Krista.
- Just loving Jesus. He made everything up there possible, and I loved every minute of it.

I will post pictures, and I promise I will post them from the wedding too, I'm so sorry I'm late with those, but they will come, just wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XA was so amazing!
ya cant really say much more than that, other than that u should have tried the sap. u coulda told me if i could eat it