Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally, Wedding Pics



getting ready

the flowers


the flower girls


me and Naomi


me and Amy (Jason's sister)


Grammy!


Jenny and me...the Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor (:


lacing her up


almost ready!


the final touch


my beautiful sister/best friend/bridee <3


walking down...starting to get teary eyed haha




watching her walk down...all of us were starting to bawl just a little bit.


Nani and daddy






precious, i know


the reception



the lovely new couple! Mr. and Mrs. Jason and Jennifer Byers


<3


best friends/greeters!


Nani and the Elliott's with their precious newest addition, Gabrielle!


seriously, THE cutest picture ever! I love you brother and sissy <3


the bro and sis again


Jenn #2 (brother Justin's girlfriend), Jenn #1 and Justin


me and cousin Sarah


their first dance




the three redheads! Naomi, me and cousin Jennah!


father daughter dance


Justin and Gabrielle!

And that's it for now, I'll post the professional ones when we get them... (:

4 comments:

kayla rae said...

So fun!

rachel said...

OHMIGOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! You looked stunning! THAT IS AMAZING! I LOVE WEDDINGS! AHHHHH!!!!

Mel East said...

awww so so so fun!!

Mel East said...

you look amazing too!!