Thursday, October 25, 2007

Okay, totally random and stupid...

...but, I had to tell you anyways. So, I'm in my Biology class on Tuesday morning, bright and early (or in our case, smoky and early), and my teacher IS NOT THERE! Ohh happy day, Ms. Hogan is gone! She's probably my least favorite teacher only because 1) she makes really dumb jokes she thinks are hilarious 2) if you ask her a question about some really hard homework or something, she'll make you feel totally stupid and give us an attitude like we're supposed to know all of this stuff, etc., etc.

Anyways, she was gone on Tuesday, but then I found out why...she and her husband were staying at home because she lives in Irvine and they wanted to make sure that the fires wouldn't burn their house down. Okay, okay, now I felt bad for her, I mean I would be totally scared right now.

So the sub walks in, and she goes, "Well you all seem like a nice bunch of kids! What's your teachers name?" And all of us were quiet, until some kid in the back, says kind of loudly, "MRS. JOYCE HOGAN SCHNEFF!" (she still uses her maiden name and hooks it on to her husbands last name)

Ha ha ha ha! Oh I don't know about you, but I laughed very hard.

No comments: