Monday, October 8, 2007

Homecoming Pics!


















Yes, Capo Homecoming was amazing! Soooo much fun! 3 of my best frineds from Tesoro came to it, and one best friend from Mission came also, and we had so much fun! I have 5 best friends, and only one of them goes to my school with me. Really unfortunate, I know. Homecoming was the first time we'd all been together since June! It was so fun all being together again and I think that was my favorite part of HC. Oh, and stopping at Taco Bell to get cinnamon twists after eating at Cosmo's. Good times.

Our school looked amazing with all the decorations! Too bad I'm the worst dancer you'll ever meet. I really do not like dancing. So yeah, I tried to hide in crowds of friends who were all bunched up dancing, just so no one would be able to see me bouncing up and down and occasionally a little sway of the hips. But it's okay. I had a great time anyways. (:

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

ahh thats so fun! you look so dang pretty!

i commented back on my blog, check it!

Mariah Snyder said...

Ohhhh you all look so beautiful!!!!! And so old! Miss you like crazy!