Saturday, August 4, 2007

hume lake!

ohh wow i'm sooo excited for hume lake! i'm finally going tomorrow!!! i was on a waiting list for a long time and then finally two weeks ago they called me and told me that i was able to go cause lotsa people dropped out! yayyyyyyyyy!!!! i'm so excited!!! wow God is great isn't he? haha yesss he iss.

please pray for a save travel to hume and that every student is changed in an amazing way and know that God is their one and only God. and of course, that everyone has a blast! :)

thanks for everything!!! love you all!

4 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

will be praying (:

kayla rae said...

Hope you have an amazing time, I will miss you!

ponch0 said...

I hope you have an awesome time! =]

P.S. Can you send me your email one more time??? I accidently deleted the text...=]

jessie estupinan said...

Glad you are home! By the way..i love your new about me pic (: