Tuesday, August 21, 2007

High School Musical 2

My likes:
- The kiss in the very end! (it made me so angry that they never kissed in the first one, and I was so happy that they finally decided to! yay!)
- Some of Gabriella's outfits :)
- Troy and Gabriella being cute with each other the whole movie
- Absolutely cracking up at the part where Troy is singing very angrily by himself about Gabriella and why she doesn't like him anymore or something like that...hilarious!!!
- I was really suprised when I saw Miley Cyrus in the ending at the pool scene...
- Ryan getting the spotlight instead of Sharpay...that was so cute! He deserved it!

My dislikes:
- The music was okay, but I really think everyone will definetely remember the first HSM soundtrack more. Nothing really popped about these new songs to me
- Sharpay was too mean!
- Vanessa Hudgen's is not the best actress around - sorry if I'm being too critical

All in all, I really liked HSM2. I really think I liked it more than the first one. Of course it was cheesy, but you have to admit, it was cute and entertaining :)

What did you think of High School Musical 2?

5 comments:

kayla rae said...

my feelings exactly.

kayla rae said...

Vanessa was way too giggly!

-Elise B.

Jordan said...

yess i agree about the giggliness...

i was like shut up! haha just kidding

but seriously

Mel East said...

i totally agree every word

rachel said...

look at you Movie Critic! I think you read my mind and put them down on paper! (or computer screen?) anyways... you're so right in so many ways.