Monday, July 14, 2008

That's right, 3rd blog in 30 minutes

I'm freaking jealous right now. My best friend Torey just calls me and says this:
"JORDAN! Guess what just happened to me?!"
"What Torey?"
"Okay, you know how I'm at the Coldplay concert right now?"
"Yeah"
"Well, Chris Martin, the lead singer, decides to come right to where our seats are, and he starts singing 'Yellow' right in front of me!" (mind you, 'Yellow' is one of me and Torey's favorite Coldplay songs, so I was quite jealous at this point)
"What?! Oh my gosh that's so cool!"
"I know! What?...Where you going Dad? OkaysorryJordanIgottago,loveyoubye!" (she said that last part quite fast)
Ugh, well yeah, I'm jealous. My best friend got serenaded by Chris Martin. I'm like, peeved right now.

Well, I've got two other blogs down there for you, so check 'em out!

No comments: