Thursday, July 3, 2008

I can't think of a catchy title

Alright, so, I've never been one to be obsessed with male celebrities like basically every other girl in the world. I've only had about one major celebrity crush, and it was Lance Bass from N'Sync.


That attraction ended when I was like 8.
And since then I haven't had another major crush. But of course there were (and still are) a few minors, like these gems:

David Beckham


Ryan Gosling


Leo


Even Ben Savage from Boy Meets World (I was so incredibly jealous of Topanga)

So with all of these minor crushes, none of them really made it to the major level.

Until my eyes fell upon this face (and British accent).




Yes. His name is Jim Sturgess, and you probably recognize him from Across the Universe. Ever since I heard him sing "I've Just Seen a Face" and "All You Need is Love", I think I'm in love. Like I said before, I'm not one to drool over celebrities, or anyone else for that matter, but in all honesty, I think I would faint if I ever saw Jim Sturgess in real life.
He's beautiful. That's it.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Minus Lance Bass, I think you have excellent taste in men!