Friday, May 9, 2008

RIP Red Velvets



You know them, you love them <-- if not, I recommend them!
Yes, Sprinkles cupcakes, they're delicious, am I right? Yes I am.
I was so excited last week when mother brought me home some of these delightful Red Velvet flavored creations. There were four in the box, and one of them was glutton free for my mom because she's allergic to wheat, which was great! Now me and my mom and dad could ALL eat them in harmony.
The day she brought them home I was full from dinner, and only had half of one. A couple days later I remembered after school that those little guys were still sitting all by their lonesome in the fridge. Oh! Yes! I said to myself. So I went down there, opened the fridge...no little Sprinkles box...look in the little drawers below...no sign of Red Velvet anywhere....
After I clench my chest and take a few quick gasps of air I dial mother.
Mom: "No honey, I didn't throw them away, call your dad it must've been him...”
I call dad: "Oh sorry sweetie, I had one the other day, but put them right back, call your mom, she must've threw them out."
Are you kidding me?
Parents, really...you broke my heart.
The world may never know what became of those little joys in my life.
:/

No comments: