Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A lot is happening so soon

I'm really excited for the next couple months. Here's what's on my schedule so far:

Tomorrow: Knotts with my Choir class!
Thursday thru Monday: I'll be in Missouri with my parents to visit my sister and brother-in-law!
In 2 weeks my brother comes HOME!!!!!!!! 13 days from today! Oh my gosh I'm so so so excited, I haven't seen him since November and have only talked to him a few times! It'll be so great!
In 20 days: SCHOOL'S OUT! SUMMER! YES!

Plus, Worship conference, Servant Leadership conference, possibly Ojai in August, a Vegas trip, Palm Springs trips (hopefully!), and just all the great joys of summer. Oh gosh I'm so excited for everything that'll be happening so soon!

I'm most excited to see my brother and sister though! I can't wait til the end of July cause that's when my entire family will be together after about 9 months! Crazy! (: Thank you God for letting time pass by so quickly!

No comments: