Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by Kayla and Elise


Aight, here we go:

1. I love really old music and could listen to it all day, like Judy Garland or Frank Sinatra...mostly because their voices remind me of Christmas!

2. I can quote lines from mostly all classic Disney movies. I'm a bit of a nerd.

3. I desire my iPod and camera more than I do my phone.

4. I have never dyed, highlighted or colored my hair in any way, shape or form. People always ask me that.

5. If I laugh super hard, I will snort. True story, it happened today!

6. I can't cook, bake or make any kind of food for my life, except for sandwiches, cookies, soup, cereal and Funfetti cake. I need desperate help. I know, it's sad.

7. I've always wanted to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid in the Disneyland parade, judge me all you want (:

I tag Erin Brady! and anyone else who wants to take a whack at it! (Parent Trap! refer to true fact # 2!)

1 comment:

Erin Brady said...

I had a feeling I was going to be tagged! I could feel it! :)