Friday, September 5, 2008

For those of you who prayed for me this week...

...dang, did they work! School has been SO much better the past three days, I'm so happy to report. The first day, like I said, was hard to adjust, was overwhelming, and of course I was scared. But it's totally fine now. I love seeing someone I know like every 6 seconds when I'm walking around Tesoro's campus. I love having my close friends in my classes! It's just great. Here's what I've come up with as far as what I like about Tesoro and what I miss about Capo.
Capo:
I liked the campus and whole environment better. It's inside, which is a plus, and they had more fun things going on every day like music or videos at lunch and stuff like that.
Tesoro:
I'm not a fan of it being all outside, especially with it being so hot lately! But, whatever I'll live. I LOVE having my friends there. I had about 5 close friends at Capo.
This week made me realize that high school is way more important and fun when you have friends there, which I didn't have a whole lot of at Capo. I'm positive now that I made a really good decision when I decided to go to Tesoro (:
I'll write later about my classes and teachers! Love you all and thank you so so much if you prayed for me, I feel so blessed to have friends and leaders like you!

3 comments:

Heather Leith said...

aw, hooray! i'm glad that God guided you to the right decision.

Anonymous said...

Im glad it got better!

rachel said...

YA! That makes me sooooo happy! YA!!!