Thursday, September 11, 2008

The best.

I've never posted about my family. Ever. That's a little sad, since I love them with all my heart. Without them I'd literally be nothing, I love them to death!
Mama and Daddy


My dad is originally from Chicago (one reason I love it there so much!) and has worked with Marriott for almost 35 years I believe (most of HSM knows that by now, ha ha) and that's sweet cause we get great connections a lot! My Daddy's seriously so great. He always tries his hardest to make my life amazing, and I'm so thankful for him!

Mother is my biggest hero ever. She is so patient with me, is happy all the time, and is just the greatest mom! She grew up a California girl and she's currently a preschool teacher in Laguna Hills and loves it.

Nani (Jenn) is my big sister. She's 23, and people think she's younger than me. Whenever we're out in public together, people think we're both 16. ha, I love my sister so so much. I talk to her every day and whenever she's home, we're basically inseperable. She currently lives in Missouri where she's a Spanish teacher and she lives with her husband of 10 1/2 months, Jason.


Nani and Jason (Byers is their last name...yeah, it still gets me sometimes that Sister and I don't have the same last name!) got married last October on the 28th...it's so weird to think it'll be a year so soon! I really love Jason too, and it's so fun having a brother-in-law like him. They're both so great, and I miss them!

Then there's my big brother, Justin. He's 22 years old and in August, graduated from the Marines after 4 years with them. I look up to him so much, I don't think I could ever do what he did. He's so hilarious too! We go on frozen yogurt dates almost every other night. He will be moving to Missouri later this month to go to college there (ironic, huh?) and where his girlf lives as well. So that'll be good fun for my siblings to live near each other. I'm going to miss him so much though! I hate being the only child :(
And last but not least, my baby girl Lily.
She'll be one years old in December, but she's already HUGE!
This is right after we got her (she was about 2 months old):


Look at her now:


She's a beast! But the most precious and sweet thing ever. I love her guts...that's really all I can say about her.
Well, there you go, my fun little family! I love you guys!












Oh, and I bet you all you'll be thinking either, "They look nothing alike" or "Why does no one else have red hair?"
To be honest, I really do not know.

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

You and the family are adorable :)

samanthagirl said...

hi i you don't know me i'm elevan and live in idaho i was jst going to tell you those are some awsome pictuures!