Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, Christmas music (:

I just got $30 to iTunes the other day, so I've been buying Christmas music like crazy! Here's some new and old favorites;
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Judy Garland.
"Born in Bethlehem" by Third Day.
"I'll Be Home For Christmas" by Bing Crosby.
"Mistletoe" by Colbie Caillat.
"The Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson.
"Christmas Canon" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
"12 Days of Christmas" by Relient K.
"What Child is This?" by Zoegirl.
The entire Michael Buble "Let It Snow!" album.
"Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now of Christmas" by BarlowGirl.
"Little Drummer Boy" by The Almost.
"Greatest Time of Year" by Aly & AJ.

But I need more! Any suggestions, please?

4 comments:

Madison said...

relient k christmas music

Anonymous said...

Jump 5 has some xmas stuff.
Rock this Christmas is my favorite

elise! said...

"Let It Snow Baby... Let it Reindeer" album by Relient k.
I also like Taylor Swift's Christmas album, especially Santa Baby and White Christmas.
All My Bells are Ringing by Lenka
Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World

Erin Brady said...

I love it all :) Might I add "Joyful Kings" and/or "Girl of my Dreams" by the JoBros? Lovely. Or "Emmanuel" by Amy Grant. Or "Little Drummer Boy" by Aly & AJ. Or my new favorite "(Everybody's Waitin' For) the Man with the Bag" by Kay Starr. :) Just throwing that out there.